- In contrast to other solutions used previously etching, these products do not contain chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- Optimum temperature of the etching solution between 25 and 35 ° C.
- Short times etching. Reduces polymer build-up inside processors.
- Recommended drying time, 3 hours at 60 ° C (not to exceed 65).
- Valid for any processing unit, as well for closed recirculation units.
- The distillable product is easily used with conventional vacuum distillation equipment.
- After distillation is not necessary a balancing. It is recommended to mix with new product at least 20%.
- The SOLVENT LO has a low odor.
- When used properly, in accordance with its intended purpose, the SOLVENT LO presents minimal risk to human health and the environment.
Instructions for useIt is recommended to perform preliminary etching tests:
- Type photopolymer.
- Process temperature.
- Processing time.
- Brush pressure.