This page explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use them.
The personal data of users are respected and protected on this website. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
These are the principles underpinning our respect for the privacy of our users:
- We never ask for personal data unless it is genuinely needed for providing the services you request from us.
- We never share the personal data of our users with anyone unless required to do so by law or after obtaining your express authorisation.
This website has been adapted to the requirements of (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals (GDPR), Spanish Constitutional Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on personal data protection and the guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD) and Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on services of the information society and e-commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Personal data controller
- Details of the Data Controller: Beca Grafic, S.A.
- Trade name: Beca Grafic
- NIF/CIF: A48031553
- Address: Sabino Arana, 70 – 48640 Berango, Biscay
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business: design, manufacture and sale of chemical products for the printing industry.
In order to implement the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send us via the forms on the website will be processed as that of “website users and customers”.
We implement all the technical and organisational security measures required by current legislation when processing the data of our users.
1. What personal data do we ask you to provide?
In the forms on our website (contact us), you are required to provide your name and e-mail address. For legal reasons and potential future reference, we automatically save the IP address from which you send us the form.
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) or as “required” cannot be left blank. All others are optional. If you do not provide the information requested in the required fields, we will be unable to answer your query.
2. Where do we ask you to provide personal data?
3. Why do we ask you to provide your personal data?
We have various personal data collection systems (forms) on the website and we need the data for a specific reason in each case:
- Contact form: we request the following personal data: Name, E-mail address, Company. We use these data to answer your query. The data you provide to us will be stored on the servers of Siteground (the hosting service provider used by Beca Grafic) within the EU.
- Blog comments form: we request the following personal data: Name, E-mail address. We use these data to keep a record of your comment and respond, if necessary. The data you provide to us will be stored on the servers of Siteground (the hosting service provider used by Beca Grafic) within the EU.
Besides the above, there are other reasons why we process your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the terms and conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help us guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data we collect.
- To support and improve the services we offer. Other non-identifying data are also collected, which are obtained via certain cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website. Further information on this is provided in the Cookies Policy.
Beca Grafic does not, nor will do in the future, sell, lease or transfer personal data that could identify the user to third parties without prior consent.
4. What are your rights?
Any user is entitled to obtain confirmation about how we are processing their personal data from becagrafic.com. Furthermore, the interested parties are entitled to:
- Right to request access to the personal data: you can ask us if we are processing your data.
- Right to request data correction (if they are incorrect) or erasure.
- Right to request limitation on data processing, in which case, they will only be kept for the purpose of legal defence and complaints.
- Right to oppose data processing: we will cease to process the data in the manner you indicate unless, for legitimate reasons or the purpose of legal defence against possible complaints, they must continue to be processed.
- Right to data portability: if you want your data to be processed by a third party, we will provide the portability of your data to the new data controller.
- Right to data erasure: they will be deleted following confirmation from you unless the law prevents us from doing so.
At any event, we guarantee you the option to exercise your rights by sending written notification by e-mail to email@example.com from the same e-mail account used to submit the form or by post to our registered address. You must provide a legal form of identification in both cases.
5. How long do we keep your data?
You may access your data and request the correction or erasure thereof at any time. However, as a general rule, the periods of time for which we store your data are as follows:
- Contact forms: until such time as the relationship between Beca Grafic and the individual sending the form containing their contact details expires.
- Comments in the blog: because these relate to comments on an article or blog entry, for as long as said article remains in the public domain.
You may check your privacy and cookies settings, which you have accepted on our website, by clicking the button below.
6. Who do we share your data with?
Many of the tools we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.In order to provide essential services for the operation of becagrafic.com, we share data with the following service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Hosting: Siteground Spain S.L., with registered address at Calle de Prim 19, 28004 Madrid, Spain, processes the data for the purpose of providing its hosting services.
- Web platform: The WordPress Foundation, with registered address in the United States. Further information at: https://wordpress.org (The WordPress Foundation). The WordPress Foundation processes the data for the purpose of providing its web platform services.
Beca Grafic reserves the right to amend this policy in order to comply with future legislative or regulatory changes, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Beca Grafic will announce the changes made on this page before they are implemented.
This document was most recently updated on 1 September 2019.
8. Forms to help you exercise your rights
With the forms below, we seek to make it easier for you to exercise your rights. If you have any questions, please get in touch.
REQUEST THE DELETION OF ALL YOUR DATA
REQUEST THE CORRECTION OF ANY OF YOUR DATA
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LODGE A COMPLAINT, USE THIS FORM
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DOWNLOAD THE DATA WE HOLD ABOUT YOU, USE THIS FORM