- Great cleaning capacity. It can be used diluted in water, at various ratios depending on the ink. Maximum recommended dilution 1+15.
- Valid for dry inks and UV varnishes.
- Valid for highly pigmented and fast drying inks.
- Safe for use with all the press components
- It does not swell nor provoke stickiness of the photopolymer surface.
- Adequate for use with hard waters.
- Non aggressive formulation. It does not attack ceramic or steel anilox. Not valid for use with aluminium anilox.
- Low foaming.
- Non VOC.
Up 1:10 pure
Instructions for usePhotopolymer plates cleaning. Maximum dilution 1+15.
- Manually: Apply Beca Ink C on the plate surface, either with a sponge or with a spray. Leave it to act for a few seconds and rinse it off with water.
- Automatically, via a plate washing machine: Use it diluted in water as required.