- High cleaning capacity of the anilox assembled on the press.
- It prevents premature cells plugging appearance.
- Non aggressive formulation. It does not attack ceramic or steel anilox. Not for use with aluminium anilox
- The product is water miscible according to the ink version it needs to clean and/or the printers own criteria.
- Adequate for use with hard waters
- Low foam appearance. Safe for use with all the press components.
Up 1:20/ Pure
Instructions for useMaintenance cleaning: It is conducted with the anilox assembled on the press. When it is done on a weekly basis, the anilox cells premature obstruction can be avoided. Warning: Photopolymers can not be exposed to this cleaning product. Manually: Apply generously Aniclean Plus all along the anilox cylinder and extend it uniformly while turning the anilox, than leave it to act from 10 minutes up to 2 hours according to the cleaning needs. After, rinse it off with plenty water via the press ink circulation system. Automatically: Empty-out the ink circulation system, replace the ink with Aniclean Plus and recirculate it with the press in motion, than leave it to act from 10 minutes up to 2 hours according to the cleaning needs. After, rinse it off with plenty water via the same ink circulation system. Deep cleaning for anilox already plugged: The anilox cylinder needs to be taken-out from the press and once it is off, the cleaning can be done either mechanically, in a cleaning machine, or manually. Cleaning machine: Being used as the cleaning agent, Aniclean Plus can be heated up to 60º C and admit a dilution of up to 1+1 in water. Manually: Apply the Aniclean Plus thoroughly over the whole anilox surface and leave it to act from 1 to 6 hours, than rinse it off with plenty water. Finally apply cold water at high pressure. In case the anilox is not satisfactorily cleaned, repeat the cleaning process.