Fountain solution specifically developed to print with alcohol and make possible its drastic reduction in high speed sheetfed presses.
It meets the requirements of the main press manufacturers and is Fogra approved. It has been formulated in order to reduce plate wear and improve printing conditions in general.
- Suitable for conventiona, low migration inks such as MGA inks, metallic and UV inks.
- Adequate for all types of water.
- Buffered at pH 4.7-5.0 depending on water quality.
- Corrosion inhibited.
- No problems associated with CTP plates attacks. Longer run lengths.
- Extend plate life.
- Excellent desensitising properties.
- Very fast start-ups and restarts.
- Low and stable water settings.
- Fast and stable ink water balance.
- Minimize the build-up in blankets and impression cylinder.
- Reduced ink build-up in dampening rollers.
- Contains sequestering agents to fight against calcium.
- No foaming.
- Prevent growth of mould and fungus in the circulation system.
- Packaged in cans of 20 kg, drums of 200 kg and containers of 1000 Kg.
|UV / UV-LED INK|
Sheetfed fount. General use
Instructions for use
We recommend cleaning the dampening system before using the fountain solution.
For every 1% concentrate addition the conductivity increase will be approximately 450 - 500 μS/cm.
The recommended standard dosage is 3% (vol/vol), resulting in a pH value of 4.5 -4.9, depending on the water hardness, with an alcohol dosage of 4 -6%.
The recommended dosage can vary between 2% and 4% depending on the local water quality.