- Suitable for conventiona, low migration inks such as MGA inks, metallic and UV inks.
- Adequate for all types of water.
- Buffered at pH 4.7-5.0 depending on water quality.
- Corrosion inhibited.
- No problems associated with CTP plates attacks. Longer run lengths.
- Extend plate life.
- Excellent desensitising properties.
- Very fast start-ups and restarts.
- Low and stable water settings.
- Fast and stable ink water balance.
- Minimize the build-up in blankets and impression cylinder.
- Reduced ink build-up in dampening rollers.
- Contains sequestering agents to fight against calcium.
- No foaming.
- Prevent growth of mould and fungus in the circulation system.
- Packaged in cans of 20 kg, drums of 200 kg and containers of 1000 Kg.
|UV / UV-LED INK|
Sheetfed fount. General use
Instructions for useWe recommend cleaning the dampening system before using the fountain solution. For every 1% concentrate addition the conductivity increase will be approximately 450 - 500 μS/cm. The recommended standard dosage is 3% (vol/vol), resulting in a pH value of 4.5 -4.9, depending on the water hardness, with an alcohol dosage of 4 -6%. The recommended dosage can vary between 2% and 4% depending on the local water quality.