- It is a balanced mixture of solvents, without aromatic and chlorinates compounds. This is very important for the workers health and environmental safety.
- Approved for both manual and automatic wash.
- Its slow evaporation and high flash point (75 ºC) brings down the fire risks in the printroom. It also offers a low odour advantage.
- Good wetting of the roller and blanket surfaces through the inclusion of highly effective emulsifiers.
- No clasifficated dangerous.
- Uviclean 80 ESP has a studied anti-corrosion protection. Therefore it doesn't damage presses and automatic roller and blanket washing system.
- Its formulation avoids the swelling of EPDM blankets and rollers. Not for use with NBR.
- Uviclean 80 ESP could attack plates not baked.
- Uviclean 80 ESP is classified and labelled in accordance with EC -Directive 1999/45/EC - in its latest version.
- Uviclean 80 ESP is not classed as dangerous material for both national and international transport.
- It meets the approval of all major O.E.M.’s.
- This product is not recommended for Electra cleaning systems.
UV / UV-Led
Automatic or manual cleaning
Instructions for useBlankets: We recommend using the product pure. Apply it to the blanket surface and finally rinse it off with water. Rollers: Apply it to the roller train without dilution. Let it run 5-10 min. and apply the cleaning blade; use some water at the end. Automatic wash: Follow the automatic washing system manufacturer’s operating instructions.