- Strong cleaning capacity.
- Valid for both manual and automatic cleaning.
- A high flash point makes it totally safe against fire risks.
- Slow evaporation rate.
- Not classified as dangerous material for both national and international transport.
- Completely water miscible, it also allows for the elimination of paper and other water soluble residues.
- It facilitates its own elimination after cleaning, without leaving any residues.
- Corrosion inhibited as per Fogra.
- Excellent compatibility with blankets and rollers made of EPDM rubber, for exclusive UV printing use.
- Not recommended for use with conventional NBR rubber.
- Being suitable for use with unbaked CtP thermal plates, such as Kodak Sword Excel, Agfa Energy Elite and others of similar category ; as a general rule precautions need to be taken when using unbaked positive plates.
- Approved by the major manufacturers of printing machinery and equipment.
UV / UV-Led
Automatic or manual cleaning
Instructions for useBlankets: Use the Uviclean 60 Plus either pure or diluted with up to 25% of water. Apply it to the blanket surface and finally rinse it off with water. Rollers: Apply it to the rollers battery without dilution. Let it run for 5-10 min. and than apply the cleaning blade. It is convenient to use some water at the end. Automatic wash: Follow the automatic washing system manufacturer´s operating instructions.