- Minimize the build-up in blankets and impression cylinder.
- Minimize calcium related problems in press.
- Total elimination of isopropyl alcohol
- Very stable product.
- Very fast start-ups and restarts. High cleaning capacity.
- Compatible with all kind of dampening systems.
- Suitable for UV inks, all kind of inks included dry inks: H-UV and UV leds.
- Contains corrosion inhibitors.
- Non-aggressive formulation. Do not attack the plates, or the press components. Do not attack the paper.
- Approved by FOGRA for the main press manufacturers.
- Suitable for food printing packaging (ISEGA).
|UV / UV-LED INK|
Versión aguas duras del Fount 2012
Instructions for useWe recommend cleaning the dampening system before using the fountain solution. The recommended standard dosage is between 3 y 4%, and 0% IPA. The optimum conductivity in a fresh dampening solution is approximately 1450 mS/cm, with 3,5 % of Fount 2012 in a 250 mS/cm tap water. For a successful IPA elimination, it is necessary that the fount cooling system is operational, the ink and fount rollers appropriately adjusted and the printer’s implication assured. If standard dampening system rollers are in use, perhaps the ductor roller speed should be increased. Do not hesitate to change the water intakes if necessary. Do not try to print like a conventional fountain solution.