- It is a well balanced mixture of solvents, without aromatic and chlorinates compounds, which is very important for the workers health and environmental safety.
- Its slow evaporation and high flash point (62 ºC) cuts down the fire risk in the printroom. It also offers a low odour advantage.
- Euroclean 60 V has an optimum water miscibility. For manual cleaning, it can be pre-mixed with water to remove lint and paper dust.
- Good wetting of the roller and blanket surfaces through the inclusion of highly effective emulsifiers.
- Euroclean 60 V has a studied anti-corrosion protection. Therefore it doesn't damage presses and automatic roller and blanket washing system.
- Its formulation avoid the swelling of blankets and rollers and it is safe for all plates including CTP material.
- Euroclean 60 V is approved by Fogra and major presses manufacturers.
- Euroclean 60 V is classified and labelled in accordance with EC -Directive 1999/45/EC - in its latest version. Euroclean 60 V is not classed as dangerous material for both national and international transport.
Recommended for Heidelberg. In heatset, only for manual use
Instructions for useBlankets: We recommend using the product either pure or diluted with up to 25 % of water. Apply it to the blanket surface and finally rinse with water.
Rollers: Apply it to the roller train without dilution. Let it run 5-10 min. and apply the cleaning blade; use some water at the end.
Automatic Wash: Follow the automatic washing system manufacturer’s operating instructions.