- Well balanced mixture of NO VOC solvents, improving the health and safety conditions for pressmen and environment.
- Very slow evaporation and a high flash point (100 ºC), without explosion and fire risks.
- Virtually odourless.
- Optimum water miscibility.
- In case of manual cleaning it can be pre-mixed with water, to remove lint and paper dust.
- High solvency power.
- Good wetting of blankets and rollers surfaces.
- Easily removed with water, not leaving any residues on the rubber surfaces.
- No droplets formation at the tail edge of the plate.
- Very good draining behaviour in the pipes and the automatic wash units reservoirs, reducing downtime.
- Anticorrosion protection.
- Does not swell blankets and rollers.
- Safe for all plates including CTP.
- Euroclean 100 is classified and labelled in accordance with EC -Directive 1999/45/EC - in its latest version. Euroclean 100 is not classed as dangerous material for both national and international transport.
Limpiador de seguridad. En heatset, sistemas automáticos de limpieza
Instructions for useBlankets: We recommend using the product either pure or diluted with up to 25 % of water. Apply it to the blanket surface and finally rinse it off with water. Rollers: Apply it to the roller train without dilution. Let it run 5-10 min. and apply the cleaning blade; use some water at the end. Automatic Wash: Follow the automatic washing system manufacturer’s operating instructions.