- It is a well balanced hydrocarbons blend, mainly of aliphatics and a moderate proportion of aromatics.
- Exempt of chlorinated compounds.
- It has a medium evaporation rate and flash point, giving it a fast drying characteristic.
- It has optimum water miscibility. For manual wash it can be pre-mixed with water to allow a faster and effective cleaning of both ink and water soluble residues in the rubber surfaces.
- Being itself easily removed with water, it leaves no residues on the blankets and no droplets formation on the plates tail edges.
- When used as an automatic wash, Dualmerke does not cause draining blockages in the pipes, nozzles and reservoirs of the automatic wash systems and the blankets wash-up trays.
- It offers anticorrosion protection.
- Dualmerke does not cause damages in the presses, being safe for both metallic and plastic components.
- It is safe for all mostly used plates in the market.
Manual cleaning. In heatset, only for manual use
Instructions for useBlankets: We recommend using the product either pure or diluted with up to 25 % of water. Apply it on the blanket surface and finally rinse it off with water.
Rollers: Apply it to the roller train without dilution. Let it run 5-10 min. and apply the cleaning blade; use some water at the end.
Automatic Wash: Follow the automatic washing system manufacturer´s operating instructions.