- It is a well balanced mixture of solvents, without petroleum distillates and chlorinates compounds.
- No VOC. Health and environmental friendly.
- Its slow evaporation and high flash point brings down the fire risks in the print-room. It also offers odourless advantage.
- Bioclean has very good water miscibility. For manual cleaning, it can be pre-mixed with water to remove lint and paper dust.
- Good wetting of the roller and blanket surfaces through the inclusion of highly effective emulsifiers.
- Bioclean has a studied anti-corrosion protection. Therefore it doesn't damage presses and automatic roller and blanket washing system.
- Its formulation avoids the swelling of blankets and rollers and it is safe for all plates.
- Bioclean is classified and labelled in accordance with EC -Directive 1999/45/EC - in its latest version. Bioclean is not classed as dangerous material for both national and international transport.
Basado en derivados vegetales. En heatset, sistemas automáticos de limpieza
Instructions for useBlankets: We recommend using the product either pure or diluted with up to 25 % of water. Apply it to the blanket surface and finally rinse it off with water. Rollers: Apply it to the roller train without dilution. Let it run 5-10 min. and apply the cleaning blade; rinse with some water at the end. Automatic wash: Follow the automatic washing system manufacturer’s operating instructions.