- Mixture of special solvents, surfactants and corrosion inhibitors.
- Great cleaning capacity.
- Valid for highly pigmented and fast drying inks.
- Safe for use with all the press components.
- It does not swell or provoke stickiness of the photopolymer surface.
- Adequate for use with hard waters.
- Non aggressive formulation. It does not attack ceramic or steel anilox. Not for use with aluminium anilox.
- Low foam appearance.
Instructions for usePhotopolymer plates cleaning
- Manually: Apply Beca Ink D on the plate surface, either with a sponge. Leave it to act for a few seconds and rinse it off with water.
- Automatically, via a plates washing machine: Use it neat.