- High cleaning capacity paste cleaner.
- It prevents premature cells plugging appearance.
- For deep cleaning it can be used out of press, but for preventive cleaning, apply directly on the anilox assembled on press.
- Non aggressive formulation. It does not attack ceramic or steel anilox. Not for use with aluminum anilox.
- Low foam formation.
- Adequate for use with hard waters.
Instructions for useMaintenance cleaning: It is conducted with the anilox assembled on the press. When it is done on a weekly basis, the anilox cells premature obstruction can be avoided. Warning: Photopolymers can not be exposed to this cleaning product. Apply generously Aniclean Paste all along the anilox cylinder and extend it uniformly while turning the anilox, than leave it to act from 10 minutes up to 2 hours according to the cleaning needs. After, rinse it off with plenty water via the press ink circulation system. Deep cleaning for anilox already plugged: The anilox cylinder needs to be taken-out from the press and once it is off, the cleaning can be done. Apply the Aniclean Paste thoroughly over the whole anilox surface and leave it to act from 1 to 6 hours, than rinse it off with plenty water. Finally apply cold water at high pressure. In case the anilox is not satisfactorily cleaned, repeat the cleaning process.