- Counteract the calcium problem, avoiding the build-up in ink rollers.
- Very fast start-ups and restarts.
- Excellent cleaning capacity.
- Minimum attack to the papers.
- Non-aggressive formulation. No problems associated with CTP plates attacks. Longer run lengths.
- Allows a reduction of alcohol in press of 30-50% approx.
- Avoid residue build-up in blankets and impression cylinder.
- Contains corrosion inhibitors.
- No VOC.
|UV / UV-LED INK|
Sheetfed fount. It helps minimizing cal
Instructions for useWe recommend cleaning the dampening system before using the fountain solution. For every 1% concentrate addition the conductivity will increase approximately 450 - 500 μS/cm over the water conductivity used. For example, for a water of 250 μS/cm, the optimum conductivity of the fountain solution by 2,5 % without IPA should be about 1350 μS/cm. Due to the nature of the product, the colour of the product can vary depending on the storage conditions. This is a normal situation and do not affect the performance and quality of the product.