- Corrosion inhibition approved for all Heidelberg, Man Roland, KBA and WIFAG presses.
- Not harmful for plastic parts as demanded by the main press manufacturers.
- Non VOC.
- Cost efficient recommended fountain mix working dosage.
- Suitable for soft and medium water hardness.
- Strongly buffered to keep the pH within the suitable range 4.8-5.0.
- Excellent surfactant system to provide improved wetting and further even water distribution.
- Fast start-ups, low and stable water settings.
- Fast and stable ink water balance.
- Wide dampening latitude.
- Minimize the build-up of paper dust and ink on blankets.
- Excellent biocide system to prevent growth of mould and fungus in the fount circulation system.
- Avoids blockage of pipes and sprays.
|UV / UV-LED INK|
Coldset fount for all dampening systems, turbo systems included.
Instructions for useWe recommend cleaning the dampening system before using the fountain solution. The recommended standard dosage is 2.5 % (vol/vol), resulting in a pH value of 4.8-4.9, depending on the hardness of the water. For every 1% of concentrate added the conductivity increase will be approximately 450 - 500 μS/cm.