- Compatible with turbo dampening systems.
- Low foam formation.
- Stable product on pres.
- Very fast start-ups.
- Very high cleaning capacity with minimum water levels.
- Optimum ink/water balance.
- Suitable for water hardness between 125-180 mg/L of Ca CO3 (7 and 10ºdH).
- Keeps the system clean and free of bad smells.
- Non-aggressive formulation.
- Minimize the build-up of paper dust and ink on blankets and rollers.
- Non VOC.
|UV / UV-LED INK|
Coldset fount. It minimizes the accumultion of waste on the blankets
1000 L, 200 L
Instructions for useWe recommend cleaning the dampening system before using the fountain solution. The recommended standard dosage is 2.3 % (vol/vol). For every 1% of concentrate added the conductivity increase will be approximately 650 - 700 μS/cm over the water conductivity used. For a water of 250 μS/cm, the optimum conductivity of the fountain solution by 2,5 % would be about 1700 μS/cm and a pH close 5,5-5,6.