- Its novel formulation grants it a great cleaning capacity and permits the developing of a high quantity of plates.
- It contains substances which prevent the appearance of calcareous embedding in the plates processors, keeping the bath tank and the rollers cleaner.
- Non aggressive to the plates aluminium oxide.
- With restraining agents to avoid any attack on the plates image area.
- It can be used either for developing manually or with the plates processor.
- It contains corrosion inhibitors.
- When used as a regenerator, either dilute it slightly in water at 1 to 3 ratio, or use it in pure state.
|CTP POSITIVE PLATE
|CTP NEGATIVE PLATE
Instructions for useIt is supplied as a concentrate to be diluted in water at 1 + 9 ratio, as standard recommendation when it is to be used as a developer. Nevertheless, depending on the plates´ type and its surface hardness, it can be diluted in water at different proportions. Manual application: Extend the required amount on the plates´ surface and gently rub it, using a suitable sponge or pad, until the insolated areas disappear. Plates Processors: Adjust the bath temperature between 18º - 22º C, adjust the processors´ speed for around 30 seconds plates bath time. Used as bath Regenerator: The practical experience suggests a regeneration throughput speed of 30 – 50 ml / m2 of plates, when using the product undiluted and depending on the net volume of plates processed.