- It recovers the developer bath correct equilibrium and prolongs its effectiveness.
- Colourless and with great alkaline reserve.
- It keeps the developer bath active at a minimum replenishing rate.
- It contains substances which prevent the appearance of calcareous embedding in the plate processors, keeping it cleaner the bath tank and the rollers.
- Non aggressive to the plate aluminium oxide.
- With restraining agents to avoid any attack on the image area of the plate.
- It contains corrosion inhibitors.
|CTP POSITIVE PLATE|
|CTP NEGATIVE PLATE|
Replenisher for RP 2000 developer
1000 L, 20 L, 200 L
Instructions for useIt is supplied ready to use in automatic plates processors. Directly applied in the processor bath, its alkaline reserve replenishes the developer used in the process, prolonging its effective span of life and allowing the achievement of a greater processed plates quantity, maintaining its original quality characteristics longer in time. The practical experience suggests a replenishing throughput speed of 40 – 50 ml/m2 of plates. Depending on the net volume of plates processed.