- Very stable on press.
- Suitable for conventional, metallic and UV inks.
- Buffered at pH 4.7-5.0 depending on water quality.
- No problems associated with CTP plates attacks. Longer run lengths.
- Extend plate life.
- Excellent desensitising properties.
- Very fast start-ups and restarts.
- Low and stable water settings.
- Fast and stable ink water balance.
- Minimize the build-up in blankets and impression cylinder.
- Allows the reduction of IPA up to 50%. In Komori presses can run without alcohol.
- Reduced ink build-up in dampening rollers.
- Prevent growth of mould and fungus in the circulation system.
- Packaged in cans of 20 kg, drums of 200 kg and containers of 1000 Kg.
- No VOC.
|UV / UV-LED INK|
Sheetfed fount. Specially formulated for Komori presses
Instructions for useWe recommend cleaning the dampening system before using the fountain solution. For every 1% concentrate addition the conductivity increase will be approximately 500 - 525 μS/cm. The final conductivity for a 2,5% fountain solution without IPA will be approximately of 1550 mS/cm. The addition of IPA will decrease the conductivity The recommended standard dosage is 2.5% and 5-6% of alcohol. Due to the nature of the product, the color of the product can vary depending on the storage conditions. This is a normal situation and do not affect the performance and quality of the product.