- High solids content.
- Dosification 5-10% depending on the kind of work and the workshop requirements.
- Even in highly diluted form, this emulsion has an optimum resistance to mechanical shear.
- Optimum wetting of rollers, resulting in a uniform film of silicone with excellent protection features, even if it’s applied in a very low concentration.
- Doesn’t accumulate in steel bars.
- It can be used with all most common dispenser systems.
Emulsión de silicona de alto rendimiento
Instructions for useBURDIN A1 SN is diluted with water between 5-15%. The dilution can be controlled with a Brix refractometer. A dilution of BURDIN A1 SN into 10%, gives a Brix value around 2,1. The diluted emulsion can be used with all most common dispenser system and produce a uniform protective coating with minimum product consumption. It is recommended to empty and clean the system before using the silicone emulsion. After that, adjust the dose of the silicone, depending on the job, substrate and application. If stored in the original containers and at temperatures between 5 and 30 ºC, BURDIN A1 SN has a shelf life of six months. If the product is used beyond the recommended shelf life, it is not unusable, but it should be homogenized before use. Avoid to exposing the product outdoor for a long time period.