- It is a well balanced mixture of solvent, without aromatic and chlorinates compounds.
- Its slow evaporation and high flash point (62ºC) brings down the fire risks in the printroom.
- Good wetting of the roller and blanket surfaces through the inclusion of highly effective emulsifiers.
- Allclean 3 contains corrosion inhibitors, therefore it does not damage presses.
- Good compatibility with printing rollers for conventional inks. It is not recommended for use with EPDM rollers.
- Allclean 3 has very good water miscibility. In case of manual cleaning it can be pre-mixed with water to remove lint and paper dust.
- Allclean 3 is classified and labelled in accordance with EC -Directive 1999/45/EC - in its latest version.
- Allclean 3 is not classed as dangerous material for both national and international transport.
- VOC 60 %.
- Allclean 3 is approved by Fogra.
Cleaner for all type of inks, manual or automatic
Instructions for useBlankets: We recommend using the product pure. Apply it to the blanket surface and finally rinse it off with water. Rollers: Apply it to the roller train without dilution. Let it run 5-10 min. and apply the cleaning blade; use some water at the end. Automatic Wash: Follow the washing system manufacturer’s operating instructions.