- In contrast to other solutions used previously etching, these products do not contain chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- Optimum temperature of the etching solution between 25 and 35 ° C.
- Short times etching.
- Recommended drying time, 3 hours at 60 ° C (not to exceed 65).
- Valid for any processing unit, as well for closed recirculation units.
- Valid for Flexcel NX system from Kodak.
- The distillable product is easily used with conventional vacuum distillation equipment.
- After distillation is recommended to mix with new product at least 20%.
- The Agente Grabador has a mild odor.
- When used properly, in accordance with its intended purpose, the Agente Grabador presents minimal risk to human health and the environment.
Instructions for useIt is recommended to perform preliminary etching tests:
- Type photopolymer
- Process temperature
- Processing time
- Brush pressure